THRUST KITE FOIL COMPLETE
ALL-AROUND FREERIDE KITE FOIL
Standard Mast Größe: 90 cm
Aspect Ratio: 6.5
Spannweite: 25.3"/64.2 cm
Projezierte Oberfläche: 600 cm2
Forgiving and user-friendly, the Thrust Kite Foil Complete delivers a super smooth foiling experience for anyone from beginner to advanced to cruise on. Its segmented front wing combines the stability of a dihedral shape with the early take-off and low speed lift of an anhedral wing. Tuned for balance, this foil setup reduces pumping time by helping riders quickly find a stable plane and lock in, while the higher aspect ratio lengthens the glide. A large sweet spot delivers ample stability for a more natural feel that encourages riders to move more freely and gain the confidence to progress. Smooth gliding and incredibly intuitive, this effortless setup frees your attention to enjoy the experience and expand your abilities.
The Abracadabra Plate connection makes it quick and effortless to detach and store your separated board and foil. One screw is all it takes to quickly and easily disconnect the entire foil system from your board, while the bottom of the plate can remain in place. Just a few turns of a #3 Phillips head screwdriver yields a secure and tight connection between foil and board. The Abracadabra Plate is available in the complete set or as an aftermarket item for any current and previous Naish aluminum mast and is also offered as an accessory for the carbon mast.
Die Bauanleitung findest du HIER
The Hover Kite 130, 155, and 160 foilboards have a shallower track system and therefore require the shorter screws as supplied with the board. These boards CANNOT be used with the longer screws that come with the Naish Thrust foil. When pairing all other Naish Hover Foilboards with your Naish Foil, use the screws supplied with the foil.
NEUE FEATURES BEIM 2019er THRUST
- Front Wing–50% Lighter
- Monocoque Ultra Robust Back Wing Construction
- Standard Plate Connection
- Back Wing
- Heavy-duty Fuselage
- Stealth Stripes
- Aircraft Grade High Precision CNC Cut Fuselage
- Carbon/Glass PrePreg & Hi Mod Foam Core Front Wing Construction
- 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Hardware
- Aircraft Grade Extruded Aluminum Mast (All aluminum masts will receive a custom wet-sanded Speed Finish)
- Carbon/Glass PrePreg & Hi Mod Foam Core Monocoque Back Wing Construction
- Front Wing KS 2
- Mast 90 cm/Aluminum
- Foil Assembly Screw Set
- Standard Plate Screw Set
- Back Wing KS 2
- Fuselage KS/Surf
- Standard Plate
- Foil Cover
WAS DICH AUCH NOCH INTERESSIEREN KÖNNTE
- Willst du besser Kitesurfen? Besuch unsere Kite Buddy Academy
- Das sind wir und unser Kiteshop in Bremerhaven!
- Schon mal an ein Core Kite gedacht ?
- Haben wir dein nächstes Kiteboard ?