inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Voraussichtliche Zustellung in 1-3 Werktagen
- Artikel-Nr.: SW10913.1
NAISH KITEBOARD STOMP
135 x 42
138 x 42.5
142 x 43
The Stomp offers riders the best of all worlds: superior freestyle and freeride performance with the advantages of a wakestyle-inspired design. With input from 2017 Triple-S Champion, Ewan Jaspan, the Stomp has been shaped to hold up to the most demanding maneuvers. Ideal for aggressive wakestyle riders using footstraps or boots, this board delivers insane drive, edging and pop.
The medium-to-high rocker answers the crucial needs of any freestyler. It delivers solid upwind performance and increased speed; grants superior pop, while remaining forgiving in flat landings; and maintains a smooth ride—even in choppy water. Its tapered rails reduce weight in the tips, defining the edges for increased grip and solid directional stability. Centered inserts allow riders to switch stance setup so both edges can been ridden on their heelside, extending the lifetime of the board for riders who spend time in the park.
3D bottom shaping gives confidence to freestyle maneuvers with deep center channels and trapezoidal skid plates provide superior edging and the flat center converting to V offer controlled sliding.
DIE FEATURES DES NAISH STOMP 2019
- Wakestyle Rocker = Chop-eating & forgiving with aggressive pop + soft landings
- FTC 2.0 (Flex Torsion Control) = Optimized stiffness in both the axial & torsional axis + superior control
- Centered Binding Inserts = Even wear + increased longevity
- Low Flex = Powerful & responsive handling
- Sintered Base = Extreme durability + slider proof
Lieferumfang: Board inkl. Handle + Finnen (3.8cm G10)
WAS DICH AUCH NOCH INTERESSIEREN KÖNNTE
- Willst du besser Kitesurfen? Besuch unsere Kite Buddy Academy
- Das sind wir und unser Kiteshop in Bremerhaven!
- Schon mal an ein Core Kite gedacht ?
- Haben wir dein nächstes Kiteboard ?